English-speaking editor, Arvinius+Orfeus Publishing
Job location: Stockholm, Sweden
Position start date: Immediate
Arvinius + Orfeus Publishing AB (A+O) is looking for an English-speaking editor to work with book projects on the subjects of architecture, art and design. The editor will assist with all editorial aspects of the publications from initiation to publishing, marketing and distribution. The ideal candidate has a genuine interest in architecture and design, including a solid understanding of the architectural media landscape, and experience writing and editing text, and working with Indesign.
A+O Publishing is the Nordic region’s leading international publishing company specializing in fine art, architecture and design. Our titles are published in English and other languages, and present the Nordic countries’ most innovative classic and contemporary artists, architects and designers.
• Assist the publisher with the development of each book, including working collaboratively with stable of freelance graphic designers, translators, and writers.
• Manage and maintain editorial budgets, schedules and production plans.
• Work with marketing initiatives and PR inquires.
• Assist the office with general clerical and editorial tasks.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Superior written and verbal English language skills.
• Professional experience writing, editing and proofreading copy.
• Write concise, engaging copy, captions, and project descriptions.
• Ability to manage projects and meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of Indesign, Photoshop, and social media platforms (experience with mailchimp a plus).
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact the publisher, Marie Arvinius, at
070 5277015 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com.
We highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously for this position.
Publisher Marie Arvinius
070 5277015 or firstname.lastname@example.org